Monday, January 9, 2017

Avon Campaign 3 hot picks!

I am always so excited to introduce my friends to the latest Avon specials. I love being a President's Club representative/Silver Ambassador with Avon for so many reasons. One being, I love to shop! And being a rep. gives me the chance to try all the newest items before the public AND at a discount! Squueeee!!! And making President's Club gets me an even bigger discount so it's like DOUBLE COUPON DAY ALL YEAR! Can you tell how PUMPED I am ??!! I can't help it. I love being a beauty boss and all the perks it brings. If you want to own your own beauty business in 2017 I'd love to help you get started. Email me at craftymomTN@gmail.com or simply visit this link and use reference code beautifulyouboutique when prompted:
Join AVON today! Live the BOSS LIFE


Now onto the sweet deals coming in campaign 3!












                    (you can still back order from campaign 2 and take advantage of this deal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment