Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Little Red Dress perfume set with FREE lotion and shower gel

Christmas is over. It was a wonderful day of family and joy. I dread getting up at 5:30 am next week for work. It has been a lovely Christmas break. I am still enjoying the rest of my 2016 with my family nearby, lots of sleeping in, eating too many sweets, and a massive Netflix binge. 

I hope your family had a blessed holiday. But alas! Before you know it, Valentine’s Day will be coming – it’s the perfect time for a spicy, sexy fragrance to try.



Warm, spicy, chic and refined – that’s Little Red Dress, the new must-have fragrance. Little Red Dress is a center-of-attention scent that’s sure to make you stand out in a crowd. This fragrance features notes of red raspberry, Bulgarian rose and red sandalwood, giving the scent a rich depth.

During this campaign, you receive a FREE full-size Body Lotion and Shower Gel with your Little Red Dress Eau de Parfum purchase – a $20 value! 

To get your bottle of Little Red Dress, visit my estore. Beautiful You Boutique

Have a safe New Year! And please comment below to tell me how you like the newest Avon perfume. 
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment