Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Freebies and discounts galore! Host an easy-peasy Avon party on Facebook.

If you love Avon products and FREE merchandise, I have an idea for you-hostess an Avon show or party! You may be thinking, "I don't know who to invite...I'd have to clean my house...parties are too much work." But the great thing about 2015 is the ability to hostess your party entirely on Facebook! No cleaning....come in your jammies...and I do ALL the work. ;) I can set you up a FB event for your party/show and all you have to do is invite your friends by tagging them and sharing my posts on your page. It's that easy! I'll start your party with a little presentation and maybe an online game. Then for the next week customers will shop from brochures that we hand out or from my estore and YOU get the credit! **Customers who choose to shop from a brochure will need to pay you or me before I order the products. I'll bag the orders when they come in and deliver them to you. Or customers who shop online can choose to have their orders delivered directly to their door! When the show sales are tallied (before the processing fees/tax are added) you will receive 10% of the sales in FREE or discounted items! My first online FB show gathered $300 in sales and the hostess got $30 free! I'll be happy to help you today. Just email me at craftymomTN@gmail.com or friend request me on FB under Lynn Kilgore-Foster.

No comments:

Post a Comment