Saturday, June 27, 2015

Beauty Bingo!

As summer rolls on and the grills are smoking, I am inside, gathering ideas for my first-ever Beauty Bingo. I hope I haver a good turnout. It will likely happen this upcoming July in one of the coolest shops in my town...Topz Frozen Yogurt! How else can you beat the heat and have fun? I plan to play a few games in addition to Bingo and give out some nice Avon prizes...perfume, skin care, jewelry, AND fashion. There will be a $5 charge to enter and get one Bingo card. There will be plenty of ways to "win" additional Bingo cards to up one's chances of coming home with some really great STUFF!!! I am excited just thinking about all the fun we'll have (by the way, this ain't your Grandma's Bingo night, but we'll let her in if she can handle the excitement!).

No comments:

Post a Comment